Welcome to Meddygfa Cwm Rhymni Practice
Our aim is to provide you with the best possible care in a professional, safe and friendly manner, and to work with you to improve your health.
Meddygfa Cwm Rhymni Practice consists of three sites based at Rhymney Integrated Health & Social Care Centre, New Tredegar & Deri.
We are a dynamic and forward thinking organisation that provides a wide range of high quality medical services to the Upper Rhymney Valley population.
We have a multidisciplinary team working at the practice across all three sites. This provides you with a choice of services and appointments to suit your needs.
There is good access for the disabled to all of our consultation rooms. There are no steps and the main door is wide enough to allow for wheelchair access.
Supporting People Team are here to help residents with any housing related support needs that include:
· Setting up and maintaining a home
· Preventing evictions/rent arrears/bedroom tax/council tax arrears/TV licence fines/help for people who are rough sleeping
· Arrears with Gas/Electricity
· Accessing education/volunteering/training/employment
· Claiming benefits/maximise income/benefit appeals/grant applications/PIP applications
· Budgeting/managing money/debt management
· Preventing homelessness
· Requiring a foodbank
Referrals can be made via our website – the form can be found on the right hand side of the page in the “contact us” section.